Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with you (“Personal Data”). This includes but is not limited to:
- Personal identification information: Name, email address, phone number, etc.
We collect this information in a variety of ways, including:
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Danne Hudklinikk follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services’ analytics.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Danne Hudklinikk uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Danne Hudklinikk aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent